Thursday, March 13, 2008

FINALLY, AN EXCUSE!

So I finally have an excuse! The other night the nightly news was talking about moms that give birth develop Momnesia. I TOTALLY believe it! About a month ago I called someone, can't remember if it was Jeanne or my mom, but I was standing in front of my car and COULD NOT remember for the life of my the code to unlock my doors. I have forgot the pin to my debit card. I have walked downstairs and started to stare around because I knew there was something I was going to do. I have drove all the way to Wal-mart and then once I got inside couldn't remember what the heck I had needed. Momnesia I guess is because a hormone imbalance and lack of sleep (Jackson still gets up every 2-3 hours). I think that my license plate could say "Momnesia" instead of "tmlrsn" because there are times I start to drive somewhere but forgot why it was important. And my kids don't help at all in the mornings. My kids are early birds. I mean, Madeline will be knocking on the door at 5 am (last night 4:30) wide awake. Most of the time by 6am there's in the living room fighting about something. The other morning when I got up it looked like a post-its tornado had come through the living room. Madeline got a huge stack of post-its out of the office and separated all of them. AND, she decided to unload the cups out of the dishwasher so Dora cups were everywhere. Good morning to me.

2 comments:

Yolanda said...

You're right Mija. The video is a tear jerker! What a fun day for you and the kids. Wow, they're looking so much older in just a week. I love the group picture.
It would be cute to have a license plate that read Momnesia. I wish I would have known that when I was a young mom. I really enjoyed talking to you today and everytime!! You have a special place in my heart and always will have. I love you so much!! Kiss my babies for me. Tell Kali and Caleb if they don't stop fighting I'm going to come up there this summer and whip their little butts. (Not)
Man, they're cute!!
Love, mom
P.S. I love the new picture of you. I liked the other too.

Unknown said...

I can TOTALLY relate to this! It started when I got pregnant...