Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Backpack Baby

We're in the middle of "break-up" right now and everything is melting at a good pace. After I picked up Caleb from school today the kids just played for hours outside. I thought that I would try out the backpack and Jackson LOVED it! He hung out for a couple of hours and even took a cat nap. He was so excited and I could feel his little feet kicking like crazy on my back.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You two look so cute! he is a doll

Yolanda said...

That's a great picture of you two. You look good mija!! He's so adorable! I miss kissing his little cheeks! Man, I wish we lived closer to each other! Cuddling those grandbabies would be so therapuetic for me. Thanks for posting all the pictures. I've really enjoyed looking at them!
Love you so much!!! Mom

AV8RAL said...

Awesome honey....my little man looks cute!