I was actually able to get some painting down and I LOVE this color that I painted. It's called Garden Wall and it's like a green, brown, grey. It sounds strange but looks so good. I'm going to finish hanging up my curtains and then I'll post a pick. I probably just like the color more because I actually finished what I started in the living room. Most projects take me months to finish because I can only do it a little at a time. Today we're just relaxing, getting laundry done, and going to bed early so we can get back onto our school schedule.
I just want to finish reading my book, Yearning for the Living God (which is AMAZING!) and relax. Oh, and eat the banana bread that's cooking in my bread machine. Yummmmmmm.
3 comments:
Sounds fun! I wish I was there. I sure am missing you.
Sounds like a fun day. Hope the kids setttled down last night and gave you a couple of hours of quiet. Take some time for your self little mama. You hardly get much sleep. Just need to recharge your batteries. Wish I was there to give you a break. I would love to do that for you. You're always in my thoughts Mija. I love you so much! Mom Send picture of your wall.
We went today with a bunch of family that was down for the wedding and my dad took us all to see "Horton...." today and our kids and fam. sure enjoyed chowing on popcorn and candy too. It was very cute, we all liked it. You sound as usual very productive and on top of things! I will give you one of my baked chocolate chip cookies for a slice of your banana bread! Lol! miss you! Love, Jenn
Post a Comment