Tuesday, March 25, 2008

9-4-2004

So it was recently brought to my attention during a midnight phone call with my dearest girlie friend, Meagen, that she still hasn't seen my wedding pictures after 3 1/2 years! Then I realized that a lot of my distant family and friends hadn't seen them too. SO, here are just a couple of a really great day.

Here's where the ceremony took place. The weather was beautiful for a park wedding.











VIEWING DISCLAIMER: I had been advised to post a claimer that Meagen has lost all her baby weight since this picture. (She told me I had to write this)
Here's Meagen and I getting ready. She's great at hair and should be after all her hours at beauty school. LOL. Love ya girl.





















My closest girlfriends. I'm just missing Lena Rios. Lt to Rt: Erica, Meagen, me, Aya, Tiffy.








Best friend since before training bras.





















The only person who's advice still makes me laugh my butt off till this day. And that advice was given in 8th grade.



















Closest cousin that I have. Still have great memories of taking a bottle of Dawn soap and throwing it in Aunt Rosie's hot tub. Pretty soon all you could see was bubbles foaming out of the tub.













Aya, the funniest woman that I know. She's going to be a great mother and should start her own blog, or stand-up act, of "How to be a mother" questions.

















My best friend and I.

Side note: Looking at this picture I laugh now because we tanned too much. How did we have so much time to do that?















Kali's so cute. She was only 1. Madeline has out grown that dress now.







Ahhhh...the get away car. We dragged the cans around and people down town shouted their congratulations at us. Too bad that we forgot to put gas in it and ran out. We had to flag down a stranger to go get gas for us. I think me wearing a wedding dress helped in our efforts.





Here's Kali all partied out. During the reception she stepped in a huge pile of dog poop. So, the kids took her shoe off and were having fun throwing it at each other. Someone finally found it in a tree. This was the picture my mom took when she finally got her home.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

love all the pictures you look tan and hot!

Yolanda said...

How fun to see these pictures again. It was such a beautiful day with a beautiful bride and groom. I love the pictures of my little Kali!!! Thanks for sharing these again!

AV8RAL said...

I have to pinch myself to remind me that I am married to a HOT woman....YOU!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful bride!

Anonymous said...

i love the viewing disclaimer!!!hahaha.. thats right!!!! =].. Love you...You looked amazing that day..and i was your puffy marshmellow friend who tried to set you house on fire with candals lol... Muah!
love, Megs

Anonymous said...

Holy crap Kali was soooo little back then. -jakey