Jackson is so new, and young, that he hasn't had the privilege of his mom wearing out his smile yet. Actually, I haven't worn out any of my kid's smiles yet but boy do some of them hate it when I make them pose for pictures (mostly just Caleb. "Mom, only 1 more!"). I bought some black fabric today to make a backdrop and had fun with Jackson. He's just so cute and I haven't taken enough pictures of him lately.
Besides this we haven't been doing much lately. I caught some stomach bug on Tuesday and today was finally back into the swing of things. I went to my lifting class at the gym and thought, "Okay Jessy, here's the big test. If you can get through this first set of squats and nothing happens...then you're fine>" Nothing happened so I figured that I'm not sick anymore.
Caleb's spring break starts tomorrow. I'm now trying to think of things for us to do for the next two weeks to keep us occupied, and so the kids won't kill each other out of boredom. They started to fight over a banana (YES A BANANA) the other morning. I just asked Madeline to say the breakfast prayer after I was able to get the fight under control and this is how it went, "Ah...asdlkfsdlfkj......asdlkfjasldkfj....MY BANANA...Amen." I had to laugh because it was very funny.
3 comments:
GREAT IDEA! buying fabric and doing it yoursefl. Pictures just cost so much!!!! He is so beautiful those blue eyes, Love it! and you seem to always be on top of things with the kids dance, and all! also it sounds like you are doing really well with your fitness and health. I wish I could say the same. Call me again, I called you back but got your voice mail. Luv, Jenn
There you go mija. You can do baby photography on the side. Jackson IS SO CUTE!!!! He's a good combination of you and Aaron. Thank you for sharing your family experiences with us. I look forward to them. Mady is funny! Hope you guys have a fun spring break. We should send you some warm weather up your way. You're a wonderful mom!! Glad you're feeling better.
Hey Jessie! Just wanted to let you know I am an avid reader of your blog! I always get a good laugh and it makes me pause and take a deep breath with my own. I totally connect with you on most of the things you write about.
Love You Sweetie!
Lisa Ridge-Binau :)
Post a Comment