One of the exhibits was on bubbles. Madeline had a blast getting all soapy. People were cracking up because every time that she would stick her bubble wand in she wouldn't stick it in just far enough and just enough to get the bubbles all over the wand. Doesn't sound bad but she's 2 so every time she went to go blow and had to put the wand up against her face and was walking around with a goatee of bubbles. In this exhibit the kids stood in this huge bubble wand and would pull the rope up to lift the hula hoop and make a huge bubble around them. Pretty cool.
Some baby chicks had hatched and the kids got a chance to hold them. Kali loves animals. This was her favorite exhibit.
As you can see from this picture, it was time to go. There were starting to get tired and hungry. As we were getting ready to leave this man gave us balloons because he had too many from this kid's birthday party. I wasn't sad when the balloons floated off to outer space after the balloon fight that went on in my car. It's hard to see with three kids jumping around hitting each other with balloons. I got hit a couple of times. Remember the movie Cheaper By The Dozen with Steve Martin. There's a scene where all chaos has broken out with their 12 children and he's talking to his wife on the phone but doesn't want her to know what's going on. She asks, "How are the kids?" At that moment a Chinese star goes through the closet door that he's hiding behind. He answers, "Oh fine, they're like kittens." LOL. I feel ya man!
4 comments:
You're awesome! What a bunch of cute kids! Oh wait...they're mine!
How Fun! the kids look like they are having a blast! they are all way to cute. I love Kali in her Dorthy shoes to funny. I am jealouse we have nothing neat or fun like this in St. George, and Preston is out for spring break as well. To bad we weren't closer. Love, ya!!!
What a fun day!! I love the pictures of the kids and I can't believe how big Jackson is getting!! He looks like a little man! Love the picture of Mady flying the model plane and Kali with the baby chick. Oh, how I wish I could have spent the day with you guys!! What's next for spring break? You're a brave mom!! We salute you Mija!! Keep the pictures coming! Love you all so much!! mom P.S. I do have the best looking grandbabies!!
You are so brave! Sam accidentally got "lost" in the elevator at JC Penney's a couple of weeks ago and now I am paranoid to take the 4 anywhere by myself! Anyway, I made you an honorary attendee on the list for Sunday's brunch ;)
Post a Comment