Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Finishing some projects

BEFORE

AFTER
I started the living room and actually finished two walls this weekend. The before picture is so dark because too much sunshine was coming in through that window when I took the pic. So I took the after picture in the evening but I love how much sunshine comes through out windows now with these curtains. This weekend I'm going to finish the wall with the piano on it and the chimney. WOO-HOO!

3 comments:

Yolanda said...

I love the way it looks! I like your curtains! Which we could see it better. Good job mija!! Hey, good job on your weight lost. Wow, you've been working hard on it.
Love you, mom

Unknown said...

I love it, so inviting and homeie! I know not a word. Good job!!!! I wish I had a piano to get BELLA in lessons!

AV8RAL said...

Good Job.....I can't tell the difference with the dark picture...it looks so dark!