Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Sunday


Here's a pic of the kids on Easter Sunday. They look so cute and Jackson wearing a 12 month suit (sniff, sniff). We went to church and had some awesome speakers but one was beyond amazing. I called my mom and tried to explain everything he said but couldn't give it justice and decided to call it quits. Anyways, the Easter Bunny came and Madeline was up by 6 knocking at my door saying, "Mama, LOOK!" I got up and video taped.

2 comments:

Yolanda said...

I know I've said it before but I have the CUTEST grandbabies in the world!! I MISS them so much!!!!!
Great picture mija. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo for all of them.

AV8RAL said...

Wow...I like Caleb's hair. Kali is looking big, Madeline looks just like you and my little man looks like me. I love em all, oh by the way, I want more kids.