Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bowling


On Tuesday we went bowling with some friends. I FORGOT MY CAMERA!!!AHHHHHHH!! So, this was pretty much the best that I got off my phone. It was a blast and everyone had a great time. Madeline loved it but when she bowled it would roll so slow that the machine thought that someone had forgot to bowl and would actually send the ball back when it finally got to the pins. It was funny.

On Wednesday we went back to Arctic Oasis with some of our friends. The kids had a blast and it was nice to just sit and talk to an adult for a while. After hours and hours of playing we finally took where able to pry them away and went to Burger King (yuck, not our pick but the kids). I swear that within the next couple years I'm going to have to add Caleb as category in our family budget. He's going to eat me out of the house! I noticed today that he must be going through a grow spurt because he's good 7 inches or more taller than Kali.

No comments: