A couple of blogs ago I was complaining about all the trouble that my kids make early in the mornings. Well, Maddy got up around 6am the other morning and I turned on the cartoons for her and went back to sleep. About an hour later Jackson woke up hungry so I went to the kitchen to make him a bottle and saw 5 empty Trix yogurt containers on the counter all lined up. I took a deep breath and said, "Kali, why did you guys eat all of this yogurt?" She was like, "What yogurt?" I then looked down and found all the lids to the containers on the ground (nicely licked so there was no trace of yogurt on the floor). I then called for Maddy and she comes up with a huge pretty BLUE smile. Evidence. She just decided that she couldn't wait for an hour and fed herself. Imagine that.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Comical Relief
A couple of blogs ago I was complaining about all the trouble that my kids make early in the mornings. Well, Maddy got up around 6am the other morning and I turned on the cartoons for her and went back to sleep. About an hour later Jackson woke up hungry so I went to the kitchen to make him a bottle and saw 5 empty Trix yogurt containers on the counter all lined up. I took a deep breath and said, "Kali, why did you guys eat all of this yogurt?" She was like, "What yogurt?" I then looked down and found all the lids to the containers on the ground (nicely licked so there was no trace of yogurt on the floor). I then called for Maddy and she comes up with a huge pretty BLUE smile. Evidence. She just decided that she couldn't wait for an hour and fed herself. Imagine that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL! She is so funny!! Glad you're recording all these funny experiences.
Honey, I claim the weirdness of that child to be completely from you.
Post a Comment