
So I'm making it official, I want to look like ME again. Biggest Loser starts on Saturday and I have so much anxiety over it. I think most of it is over that this is huge. I'm stating to everybody that I'm going to lose 20 pounds in 8 weeks. So, to get extra motivated I thought that I would take a pic of me in a bathing suit (now) and state that if I don't lose the 20 pounds that I would embarrass myself my posting the pic on my blog. And then I looked in the mirror. HA HA. So, I am keeping this pic around that was only taken 3 years ago after having two babies! This picture is my goal. I'm going to get there and then...I'm going to take a trip and see my husband. If that isn't motivation enough then I don't know what it.
4 comments:
You will do great, I would join but now I have a bun in the oven! great picture you hot mamma you!
Whoo hoo little mamasita!! You can do it. Jake's goal is to lose 15 lbs by his birthday. He joined a gym and working out now. xoxoxoxo
You're hot no matter what! You can do anything you set your mind on...you're the amazing super Jessy!
Dang look at that Hottie!!! Im so proud of you for challenging yourself...Now i just have to challenge myself too lol...Sugar is my weakenss...
Post a Comment