Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Biggest Loser!

My friend, Stephanie, decided that our ward needed to have their own Biggest Loser Couples. Next week it starts and I"M SO EXCITED! We're going to have challenges and everything! My partner is Ali. I think we're going to do great! I have lost 7.5 pounds since last month so last night I ate 10, YES 10, girl scout cookies. I started to feel guilty but thought, "You need to weigh more when the competition begins so you can be the big winners, I mean LOSERS." But I woke up this morning still feeling guilty and worked out extra hard at the gym. If you want to see how our Biggest Loser site go to alpenglowsbiggestloser.blogspot.com. I'll post pics.

3 comments:

AV8RAL said...

We all know you're the biggest loser...er I mean winner!

Yolanda said...

I left a comment on Alpenglow and it was taken out. Anyway, we're cheering for the Red Hot Radishes all the way from Bend, Oregon. "You can do it!" Love you,
Mom

Unknown said...

when we indulge (peanut butter cups) we just have to start over again and not stress! you will be fine. You had me cracking up last night it was great talking to you we should make regular evening chats! Luv you and thanks for your wishes! JEnn ;)