Yikes! I shouldn't complain about the few flakes we get here and there! We're counting down the days here till you guys get here. Can't wait!!!! Send me a list of the foods you guys like so I can start shopping. Love you so much!!! mom
No i did NOT talk like a cheerleader lol....Your mom is so cute, tell her maddy likes red markers and peanutbutter LOL...Okay i dont know about you but tomorrw is May, and its just not right to snow in MAY!! lol... 18 more days chica!!!! Im so excited and i just cant hide it, bla bla bla bla...hahahaha...
4 comments:
Yikes! I shouldn't complain about the few flakes we get here and there! We're counting down the days here till you guys get here. Can't wait!!!! Send me a list of the foods you guys like so I can start shopping.
Love you so much!!!
mom
No i did NOT talk like a cheerleader lol....Your mom is so cute, tell her maddy likes red markers and peanutbutter LOL...Okay i dont know about you but tomorrw is May, and its just not right to snow in MAY!! lol... 18 more days chica!!!! Im so excited and i just cant hide it, bla bla bla bla...hahahaha...
i mentally sent you some sun!! Do you feel the warmth yet??? lol
Post a Comment