Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Another converstaion

"Mom I know that I really want to be a super hero after college, like Dare Devil."

"This is what you should do Caleb: finish high school, do one year of college and then go on your mission to serve the Lord. After you mission go back to school that way you will be able to support your wife and kids and provide a nice home."

"Wait Mom. You mean you want me to leave college and serve a mission? But when I come back to college after my mission I won't be in the same class of kids. I'll have to be in a new class and make new friends."

Isn't that funny?! He's thinking like a 1st grader.

2 comments:

Yolanda said...

Thanks for the laugh. Caleb is so funny and thoughtful. Love you Caleb! yoyo

Megs said...

Yes first graders these days seem to have it all figured out...I love how their minds work.. =] I can only imagine what 2nd grade is going to bring lol..