Thursday, April 24, 2008

Biggest Loser week....4?

So I haven't done a very good job blogging about my biggest loser experience. I think we are in week 4. We haven't had a challenge in over a week and won't have another one until next weekend. So far, as of this morning, I have lost 8 lbs. I feel like it's more but the scale is a bad reflection of what's really going on. I lift about three times a week and muscle definitely weighs more than fat. I'm feeling good and have found a new motivation, my husband. I get to go see him next month so I'm really motivation to look steamy hot when he sees me. My partner and I are currently in 2nd place. Yippie.

3 comments:

Megs said...

YOU ARE HOT!!! Im so proud of you! you can soo tell that you have slimmed and trimmed down!! Dont worry about how much pounds you have lost, think about all those inches you have shed.. you are amazing!!! Aaron's eyes are going to be like hubba hubba in may =]

Unknown said...

Keep up the good work!!! I swear after this baby I AM GOING TO BECOME ANOREXIC!

Yolanda said...

You look great Mija!! I'm sure Aaron is so excited to see you!!
Good job. You're my inspiration!
Love you,
Mom