Sunday, April 6, 2008

I got my hair DID.


Okay so sorry people. I forgot to post the pic of my date with myself last week getting my hair done. There ya go.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

the hair did is cute, love the highlights!

Yolanda said...

LOVE THE HIGHLIGHTS! LOVE THE HAIR CUT!! YOU DID GOOD!
XOXOXOXOXO
MOM

Anonymous said...

Mija, I know how you can loose that 20 pounds. Just cut half of your hair off and send it to me. Love the Muff. Papa

Tell Caleb he is a superhero in the new picture.

Anonymous said...

I love it, you look great..like always.

Can you do me a favor? can you straighten it for me?

Hey I sent you an email on yahoo the other day, did you get it?

Luv ya
XOXO
<3 Lena

Unknown said...

Jess~ how are anonymous people sending you comments, my other friends not bloggers cannont! give me the scoop!

Megs said...

lol.. YES will have the sydne and alex matching rocking chairs and we will sit and rock them on the porch and say i remember when, and then we will argue that what one is saying is wrong, and then we will forget what was even said LOL.. im so game...knowing us we will be like okay everyone relay races down the halls with the wheelchairs...hahahahahaha.. love ya!