Saturday, April 26, 2008

















6 comments:

Yolanda said...

I can't believe how grown up Caleb and Kali look!!! I love Mady's hair in the picture. The look on her face in the kitchen is precious!! Does she ever remind me of her Uncle Jake!!!! That's so discouraging to get more snow!!! I hope we have the best weather while you're here to enjoy!! I love the new pictures of the kids.
Counting down the days now. Soon it will be May! Sure love you all and miss you so much! Mom

Yolanda said...

P.S. Guess who I ran into at Deseret Book store yesterday? Ruth, Megan's mom. She still looks the same and had Paige with her who is now a teenager. We had a good little visit and I know that Megan is so excited to see you!
Love you,
mom

Unknown said...

I see some cute kids I do I do! you took some cute pics for sure!

Megs said...

Look at all those adorable kids..=] yea crazy our mom's ran into each other first....counting down the days!!!=]

Anonymous said...

NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!! Jackson now has more hair than I do. Crap! And you tell Caleb he does look like the man of the house with his new do. Love you all. Papa

Unknown said...

Gorgeous pictures Jessy! You have such beautiful babies! I hope to be able to get together when you visit oregon...