
This is what was going on yesterday. This week we have had beautiful weather and enjoyed the sun. It was actually mid 50s, which is huge. The snow melted and I was actually able to clear out the leaves from my flower garden and rake the yard.

And then this is what happened. I watched the news the following evening and they were predicting snow but I' thought maybe they were giving worst case scenario.

It snowed 10 inches!!!!!! This is my view out of my office window.

This is the front door this morning. I could barely open it. So, can you guess what the kids' Saturday chores were?

Yep, shoveling some snow. I have to laugh because Caleb's shoveling consist of a criss-cross pattern. Which means, only pieces of the driveway get shoveled. I could always just drive over it but my neighbor said that a couple of years ago the people who live next to us thought that instead of shoveling their driveway they would just drive their car up and down their driveway to pack the snow down. LOL, well I guess it didn't work out too well because their ended up getting stuck in their own driveway. So, after I run today I'll be shoveling what's left of the driveway. Hey, it's a good ab workout.
2 comments:
I am SO SORRY..... I couldn't do that! but you are a trooper because you are already holding down so much responsibility! I hope it goes away for you soon! If I could, I would send you some of our sunshine!
o my gosh i have one word, ugh!!! But on the bright side of things it looks pretty! =]... You will be here soon enough, so start paking those summer clothes!!!
Post a Comment