

On Thursday night Caleb, Kali, and I went to go see Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy. Aaron and I have seen Cirque perform before in Seattle and they are amazing! It's expensive but it's worth the money! Caleb was a little nervous because they do wear masks in some of their shows but not this one. We had awesome seats; orchestra level 10 seats back. The kids had a blast, and so did I.
3 comments:
so is this circus diff then cirque o la? (sp) sorry...lol...or they must have diff. versions of it i guess..You look really GOOD!!! I bet your kids and you had a BLAST!!
That's a great picture of you guys.
You look mija and Caleb's hair is getting long. What a fun day! You're such a fun mom!!
Love you,
mom
That's a great picture of you guys.
You look mija and Caleb's hair is getting long. What a fun day! You're such a fun mom!!
Love you,
mom
Post a Comment