
So this is looking outside of my bedroom window right now. I KNOW!!!! The snow had pretty much all melted off and then on Sunday it started to snow again! It hasn't snowed in a good month. I was just putting the finishing touches on my living room and the meteorologist said that we have a storm warning for 9am tomorrow. 6-12 inches!!!!! I'm just dying to work in my yard.
3 comments:
We've had snow this week and starting Friday we're suppose to be in the mid 70's. We're looking forward to that!!
xoxoxoxo mom
o girl im sorry, i know you were looking forward for all the snow to dissapear!! Crazy weather this year, like when does it ever snow in the valley in april let alone Jan. lol.. But it did this year,,My heating bill is more for the month of march then it was for Dec.. no joke.. It has been so cold.. i hate it,,, but this sat supposed to be 70, i will believe it when i "feel" it lol.. Love ya...i will pray for some tropical warm winds to come your way lol...
Hey, we have a new blog address. check my profile & update your link. You'll have to keep me informed on ABL. I guess I've been kicked off the blog since Im not participating. Oh well.
Post a Comment