So, Maddy is a human tornado. Let me start with yesterday. As I was cleaning the house I was trying to keep her with me so I could see what she was up to. She was literally out of my site for 2 minutes and she was able to go into my bathroom, get my RED nail polish, open it, dump it on my bathroom rugs and her dress, and proceed to paint her whole foot, hand, and arms. I was in shock! How did she do that so fast?!?!?!?!? I did run and get the video camera because it reminded me of watch video of Preston do the same thing to Nettie's carpet but with marker.
TODAY I was feeding Jackson after church and cleaned him up and put him in bed. That takes about what...1-2 minutes to do. IN THAT TIME FRAME, Madeline got the jar of peanut butter from the counter, ran behind the couch and pretty much covered the couch in peanut butter. She did such a good job covering it evenly that she should of been given a gold star in effort. And it wasn't my sage green couch but the cream striped one. AHHHH. Once again, HOW DID SHE DO THAT SO FAST??!?!?!?
THIS AFTERNOON, I was talking to Aaron and locked myself in the bathroom so I could actually hear him over the zoo. I knew that it would probably come at a price but I haven't been able to talk to him for a while. When I came out it looked like a bomb explored. AND my WHITE kitchen cabinets were now RED. This time I sat down and cried, and then closed the blinds because Madeline was now naked running crazy.
Now, look back at her picture. She's cute, but boy o' boy is she trouble.
7 comments:
OMG what was the red on the cabinets? you poor thing, you DESERVE a mother of the year AWARD! for sure!!!!!
Oh Mija, but she looks so cute and innocent. I love the little backpack on her back. She's sounds like her Uncle Jake. He was a terror that day. I took very fast showers but I knew by the time he got out he was up to something.
Hang in there sweetheart. This too shall pass. I love you, mom
That look says "Don't mess with me"
but very cute. Is Maddy 3 by chance? Because that sounds just like my 3yr old Ryan.
Maybe you should have named Maddy Jacob. Or was it Jessica who did the corn flake stomp dance in my kitchen one day? Mija, it just runs in the blood. Love, Papa
As I looked at Maddy's picture again I had to laugh. She does have the "don't mess with me" look.
Oh Maddy, I sure love you!
yoyo
Hahaha, Maddy & I are totally the same. She's awesome. -jakey
O girl,, i so feel for you....I totally understand,, i have the distructive 4 year old Wyatt...lol.. Call me again when you need a pep talk,, us mom's have to stick togather or else they will totally take us out lol...love you...
Post a Comment