Thursday, April 24, 2008

Just a phase

Maddy is going through this phase where she seems to always be naked. And if she's not naked then she's wearing dress up clothes. Some days she'll be in her dress up clothes before she even comes upstairs for breakfast. The other day we were heading for the gym and she insisted that she wear her Barbie high-heels. I took us FOREVER to actually get inside because she had the granny-shuffle going some trying to keep those shoes on her feet. So, the other day I thought that I would be taking more pictures of this phase in her life. And when I was looking at them on the computer today I busted up laughing because look at the picture of Kali and Maddy. Both of them have their fingers in their ears. Sometimes I feel like they really do have their fingers in their ears when I'm talking to them. I love these girlies so much!

2 comments:

Megs said...

okay that is too cute, exspecially the granny shuffle, LOVE IT! I cant just picture it now, it makes me laugh!!

Yolanda said...

LOL! Cute story about Mady walking in her high heels. She definitely reminds me of you when you were little. What a couple of cuties!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo to them from grandma.