Saturday, April 26, 2008

I Pledge to destroy the house!

We were all outside Thursday when I realized Madeline had slipped out of view. The neighbor said she saw her go into the garage so I opened up the door and yelled for Maddy inside the house.

"Madeline, come here."

"Okay Mom. Um, hold on."

" No Maddy now."

"Okay Mom."

A couple minutes later she came downstairs.

"Maddy, what were you doing."

"Um, nothing."

And she ran past me to go play. I didn't want to know because I would find out as soon as we went inside. She had gone under the kitchen sink and got the bottle of pledge and just sprayed the floor and dishwasher down. The dishwasher had a inch thick of foam on it. I cleaned it up but the floor is so slick now, like wax. She was running with her sleeper on the same night and totally biffed it.

Note: If you look at the kitchen cabinet you can STILL see the red permanent marker that won't come off.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Maddy Maddy Maddy.... what are you going to do? it must be the terrible twos or something! Will a magic earser take out the red on the cabinet? they work on almost everything!

Megs said...

there always has to be one incrediably "outgoing" kid in one family lol... Its time to paint them over them with white!!!