Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hangin with Mom

I was trying to clean my house yesterday and Jackson was just mad no matter what I tried to entertain him with. He just wanted to be held. So I went and got the baby front pack and strapped him on my back. He absolutely loved it, and so did I! He's getting too heavy to try and clean with one arm and hold him with the other. He actually sat in there for a couple of hours and fell asleep. It was a good workout for me going up and down the steps.

5 comments:

Yolanda said...

Good thinking mija. What a cutie!!!! Moms just have to improvise. xoxoxoxoox

Unknown said...

MAN HE is a good looking baby boy! he is so beautiful, I want to love him, and I can't ;(! P.S. talking with you is great and I sure luv you too!

Unknown said...

How do you find time to blog so much? You have to be the busiest person I know with 4 kids, but you always find time to blog and keep us all up to date with what you're doing! I can't even keep up and I only have 1 baby!! Great idea on the front pack, I may have to try that once Diego can hold his head up! How old is Jackson now?

AKmamaof4 said...

Oh Meghan, you find the strangest times to blog. Usually when little ones are taking naps or late at night. Or I'll just bring their toys in the office and blog really fast. I just want to keep up on it because I know someday that they'll have fun reading all the entries.

Jackson is 7 months now. It's gone way too fast.

Megs said...

You are such an awesome mommy!!!