Sunday, April 13, 2008

Dinner for 10

In our ward we have dinner groups during the winter months of the year (and the plus about it is that it's only for grown-ups). Our group has seven couples. Last week during basketball Krystal and I decided that we needed to have a dinner group since it had been a few months so I had it at my house last night. It was so nice to have conversation and laughter with adults. We had an Italian themed dinner and then I decided that we should play a game. One of my favorite shows is the Newlyweds which just ended last week. So I thought that we would play something like that to see how much everybody knows their spouses. Here were some of the questions I asked:
How much would your wife say is too much to spend on a purse?
What was the name of the girl that your husband dated before you?
What size shoe does your wife wear?
How much would your husband say is too much for a ladies' haircut?
Where was the first place you kiss your wife?
What's your husband's favorite color?

We did ten rounds and it was so much fun!!! We were laughing our heads off at some of the discrepancies of their memories. I wish that I would of taken a picture of us. I just wish that Aaron could of been there.

1 comment:

Megs said...

It sounds like your dinner night was a hoot... I loved that show too, i think you and i were rooting for the same person...lol.. It sounds like the people in your ward, and around you are a great bunch of people.. I wish Eddy and i had some good couples like that to do fun stuff with....im very happy you have them to keep you going and active while your hubby is away.... see you soon!!!