
This is what I woke up to this morning. It wasn't a huge surprise because last night at 8pm we had a Biggest Loser challenge outside. The challenge was this: they had sting wrapped around 4-5 trees, like a spider's web. On the string was a canning jar ring. You had to hold onto the ring and go through the course but couldn't let go of the ring. It was challenging because we were in this snow storm and I was freezing. When is spring ever going to arrive in Alaska?
4 comments:
Well I'm jealous of all that snow. And I won't even tell you it was 70 here Saturday.Oops....I told you.
;)
Oh Mija, that's too much snow! Sounds like you better pack your bags and come to the lower 48. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!
Can't wait to kiss and kiss and kiss those grandbabies. love you always, mom
errrrr, or should I say burrrrrr! I am so sorry!!!! not fun, I hate snow and being cold. I am sure you will all be outside all summer long when the snow has long gone!
okay seriously that SUCKS!! and im thinking we have it bad with the cold weather and snow in oregon lol... you have it way WORSE...haha..Love ya girl, flower planting season will be here soon, or you will be here for some sun.. which ever one comes first...hang in there..
Post a Comment