Saturday, January 10, 2009

Great Minds Think A Like

I've talked about the Valiant Theory before so this should be funny. For Christmas I thought it would be hilarious to make this theory into a vinyl saying that some of my friends could hang on their mirror in their bathroom. That way every morning while getting ready they could remind themselves that they were so valiant in heaven. So that day I went to go pick up my vinyl. I went home about 20 minutes later Jodi and Steph come over. I was so excited to show them what I got them and they were so excited to show me what they got me for Christmas. I was like, "me first!" I pull out their little "I must of been so valiant" sayings and give them to them. They just stare at them and look at each other. Then they take this HUGE vinyl saying out and give it to me. "I must of been so valiant in heaven." We all just crack up. I was going to put it up in my bedroom, where this pic was taken, but decided not too because I move my bedroom furniture around too much. So it's over the door where I see it a bijillion times a day when I go upstairs, downstairs, and answer the door. I love you guys!

1 comment:

Alex said...

Thats a cool saying!