Friday, January 23, 2009

Stair Sledding

I got a huge box in the mail yesterday, thanks honey. After I opened it and took everything out I asked Caleb and Kali to take it out to the garage.

I was a little distracted because I was making dinner but noticed that they were laughing their heads off. I went to go check it out and they were all sledding down the stairs.

It's amazing how a box can bring so much fun.

Jackson stood at the top and watched all the fun. Madeline pretended to go down which really was her sitting behind the box and watching it go down the stairs. You can't tell from out pictures but our stairs wrap and there is another set that goes down stairs. So they figured they could go down one set and swing around really quick and go down the second.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HOW FUN, FOR THOSE KIDS! I LOVE THE GIRLS HAIR LOOKs SO DANG CUTE, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Yolanda said...

Boy, did this bring back memories of you kids!! Save money on toys. Just give them boxes! :>)