Saturday, January 10, 2009

Caleb's Birthday

Caleb and some birthday love. Caleb paid his tithing and I made him save half of what he got. He thought that was the worst deal ever. He'll thank me someday.
One of Caleb's present from Aaron and I was the telescope that he really wanted. We looked like the peeping family the next day. They neighbors must of thought we were crazy if they saw us. All of us were at the huge windows in the front of the house looking out across the street. We weren't really starring at them I was just trying to show Caleb how to focus it.
Caleb help make the cake. He was super excited about it. The reason that it's STILL in the pan with NO frosting is because we got home church and did the regular things: ate and took naps. While I was taking my nap Caleb and Madeline decided to eat the cake while it was still cooling.
They ate all around it. Caleb didn't mind. He said it was his cake and this is how he wanted it.

Thinking about his birthday wish.

No comments: