Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Once There Was A Snowman Who Caused Legal Problems


There's a man who lived in Anchorage and every year he builds a huge snowman. And every year the city threatens legal action against him if he doesn't destroy it.
Aaron and I were watching the news and the story was on about how in the middle of the night someone built the snowman for the man. He said he woke up to this HUGE 16' snowman in his front yard. We really didn't care who built it but wanted to see it. So we went on an adventure one night and found him. Some nice people who found him took a picture for us. Good memories.

3 comments:

Yolanda said...

Wow!! I've never seen such a huge snowman!! Cute picture of you guys. xoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

thats crazy awesome, I would love to see that in real life!

Smedley Family said...

ha! im so glad you went to see that! we were going to go, but then the next day it got too warm. so we never went. maybe next year. and maybe the city will leave him alone!!!