
Caleb has his SuperCub (choir) Tour today. I was able to chaperone and it was so good. The kids were sssssooooo excited to ride the bus! (Our school has no bus service- walking school).

Our first stop was Wal-Mart. Okay, so Caleb goes to choir practice every single week and tells me how much he loves it. The way he is in this picture is how he was the whole time. His lips barely moved. He would just look at me and smile every now and then.

Mr. B is an amazing teacher. He reminds me of Jack Black in the movie School Of Rock. He just gets out there and dances with the kids and makes funny noise. And the kids even had air guitar solos. Funny!

The group that I was in charge of.

After Wal-Mart and the Senior center we ate at Pizza Man. The most de-lish pizza. (I was so dedicated to eating well that I brought an apple and home made granola only to come home and eat fudge that someone dropped off while I was gone.) After we were done eating we went to go load up on the bus...

Only to of found that our bus driver parked it in some really deep snow and got it stuck. So we sat in Pizza Man for 35 minutes longer and sang more songs.
1 comment:
Good job Caleb!! Sounds like it was really fun. I'm proud of you for trying it. Boy, you're handsome!! xoxoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment