
We are having a really bad storm here and school was actually canceled yesterday...and today. So yesterday I finally made a BDU purse that I saw many moons ago. It's just a sample of the real one I want to make. I haven't purchased all the name tags that I need to make the one in my head.

But it gave me something to do during nap time. Now for today...I'm thinking pajamas for the girls. My mother-in-law gave me the pattern moons ago and the fabric but I just haven't gotten to it. So today will be the day.
3 comments:
You're so creative! Good job mija!
You're on your way to become another Nettie. :>)
P.S. We sent a box of fabric today! Happy sewing...wish I was there to help you. I would love it!!
how do you do these things?! It is adorable. please post pics of teh final project as I might have to copy it! :) Since that's the only thing I can do (copy), but even then, I can't copy very well. :)
Post a Comment