Saturday, January 10, 2009

Freezing fun

Aaron came home for Christmas around midnight on the 23rd. That morning when we got up we went sledding with some people from church. It was so stinking cold! Clear blue skies and in the shadow of the mountains. Our car said it was -13.
Aaron took Jackolatern down a couple of times and he liked it...sorta. I'm sure he would of liked it more if he could of felt his face,hands, feet, and your snot didn't instantly freeze.

Doesn't she look cold?

The girls played more with their friends than do the whole sledding thing. Honestly, I was on the verge of crying because my feet were so cold. I, stupid me, wore a thin pair of Old Navy socks. I didn't realize how cold it was. I think all-in-all we lasted a whopping 20 minutes outside. Jack and I were so cold. But my wonderful husband totally understood and we moved on to the next fun activity.

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

Oh, my goodness it looks so cold!!
Little Jack's cheeks were so red!
You guys are troopers!