
I was so excited last month when my mother-in-law sent me her old bread pans!!!! Look how much larger they are than my old ones.

Of course, I had to start making some bread. I needed to anyways because we were running low.

I always get excited when my bread starts to rise because I had such a hard time with it when I first started making bread.

Yummy! Thanks again Nettie!
4 comments:
Jess, what is your bread recipe?
You make your own bread? You dont buy it in the store? Gosh you make me feel not normal...LOL
Your bread looks awesome, what is the secret? Are you willing to share your recipe?
Do you serously make your own bread? If you can do it with 4 kids, I can do it too! Next time you visit oregon, lets have a bread making party. :)
Post a Comment