Tuesday, January 20, 2009

65 and counting

Thanks to some awesome in-laws/ grandparents who are willingly coming up here to watch the kids I'm going to Texas in 65 days!!!!!! Aaron's graduating and I get to pin his wings on. So of course what did I do today? Ran on the teadmill for 3 miles. Tonight is biggest loser so I'll run another 3. I have to look good! (proud Ali? I thought so).

2 comments:

Yolanda said...

Can you believe it?! The finish line is almost in sight. Way to hang in there mija. I'm so proud of you. You've accomplished so much and have grown so much from your challenges. We continue to lift you and your family up in prayer. You are the "glue" of Team Larsen! Love you lots!!!

* This Is My Life...My Family * said...

Wow 65 more days. Thats awesome. Just like your mom Im proud of you too. I have been struggling to keep on a diet and exercising everyday. I dont know what Im going to do with myself anymore. Anyway I got your text this morning. I love you soooo much and I miss you too. XOXO to all say hi to Aaron from me and Congratulations.

xoxo
<3 Lena