The sun has been shining and we've been taking advantage of it! One perk that I love about Alaska is you pay a flat rate for water. Use either 500 gallons or 1 gallon and it's always going to be $64/month.
The other day I turned on the hose and handed it to Jack and it turned into a neighborhood water fight.
A couple of days later a bunch of us moms met over and the other's house and just let the kids go at it again with the water. I think in all there was 13 kids with 4 moms. Doesn't Jack look so cute?!
We had a little BBQ and the kids just loved it. Here's some of them. They ended up making this huge mud hole in the use-to-be garden.
Yesterday between doctor appointment we went to Burger King of base and walked over to the park to eat. It was so nice outside! Kali loves loves loves the monkey bars and was showing off how she can go backwards.
2 comments:
Great job Jessy. I can't believe how big the kids are getting, especially Caleb. Please tell them that, I miss them so much. Love to all, Dad
Where did you get the pink/brown swimsuit...ITS SO CUTE!
Post a Comment