We've done some changing in the house -and I dreaded doing it- but Jackson is now in a twin bed. Actually it's the trundle that was under the girls bed. i figured when he could learn to sleep in the bed and now fall out I would set the twin bed back up for him. This way he's sleeping much closer to the ground. I was so nervous that nap time would vanish but luckily it hasn't. Just lay that boy down with his doggy blanket and he's out like trout. I have found out that going to bed at night requires that Jackson lays in the room for about 20 minutes before Caleb can come in or else he thinks it's play time. It cracks me up how he sleeps in a tiny little corner.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Big Boy Bed
We've done some changing in the house -and I dreaded doing it- but Jackson is now in a twin bed. Actually it's the trundle that was under the girls bed. i figured when he could learn to sleep in the bed and now fall out I would set the twin bed back up for him. This way he's sleeping much closer to the ground. I was so nervous that nap time would vanish but luckily it hasn't. Just lay that boy down with his doggy blanket and he's out like trout. I have found out that going to bed at night requires that Jackson lays in the room for about 20 minutes before Caleb can come in or else he thinks it's play time. It cracks me up how he sleeps in a tiny little corner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment