Sunday, July 5, 2009

Raspberry Panthers


Kali is playing soccer this summer and loving it! Their team name is the Raspberry Panthers. The girls couldn't decided on the Raspberries or the Panthers so we just combined the two. I'm actually the team mom- which I didn't sign up to be but somehow ended up being so.

Their coach is the nicest guy you'll ever meet! He's so patient with 8 little girls! The first game Kali and Alexa ran around at the beginning holding hands and giggling. They seemed a little disappointed when he told them they had to let go. And all too often you'll hear squeals break out. It's been so much fun. Especially since 6 out of the 8 girls are in our ward. It's pretty much like a mini ward party every game. I hope she decides to play again next summer.

2 comments:

Karen Melander said...

I didnt know you were doing that? That is so much fun...I cant wait till my kids can be in sports!!

Yolanda said...

Kali looks so little! Brings back memories of you kids. Oh how I wish we were there so we didn't have to miss all this.