I find these every where in our house. Why??? Bc Madeline lives to go
outside and catch bugs. Then she sneaks inside and gets little lunch
bags and puts them in there. When I finally realized who was behind
this I asked her. "I just want my little buggies to live with me." she
caught a fly on day and when I told her that it probably missed it's
family I noticed that she had found another fly and put it in the bag
with it. I asked her why and she said, "it's her mom.". She's so
funny. I guess I should be glad we don't have snakes in Alaska.

6 comments:
how cute! I remember catching bees when I was little and keeping them as my pets. I wonder what Parker will catch...salamanders? I hope not. They're gross!
ha ha ha! how funny, cute, sweet, and GROSS Too! KIDS, got to love them!
I love the way kids think. Your kids are so funny!
That is funny!
It cracks me up how much alike Emily and Maddy are!
OMG she is so funny I love her way of thinking.
Post a Comment