Aaron told me the other day that I was getting something special in the mail. On Monday I can home to find a package by the garage door. I opened it up to find these two boxes from Zales and a little leather bag. It also had a special card but I'll keep that special part private.
I opened it up to find that he bought me a pink and white pearl necklace. (The boxes reminded me of Pretty Woman)
And these little leather bag contained white pearls to match the necklace. They are huge too! It makes my 1.25 solitaire look small.
Last month I got another huge package in the mail. Aaron had surprised me with the new Bosh bread mixer. Well it does more than bread but that's what I'm primarily using it for. It will make around 4 loaves at one time! Woo Hoo!
And to go with it I got the Nutrimill to grind my own wheat. I've totally ran out of wheat so I'm so excited to go to the cannery tomorrow and get some more. Thank so much honey!
Yes I know, my husband spoils me!
5 comments:
He is pretty thoughtful! I convinced Jake I needed a bosch last summer, and a wheat grinder. I love it!
nice husband!! :D ha ha!! pearls to wear while you dust yourself with bread flour and wheat grinds. How cute are YOU!! I love that picture in my head. The pearls are beautiful. Nice job, Aaron!!
Wow! Way to go Aaron!
What a sweet hubby!
Wow!!!!!!! You scored! Nice!!
Hey, can I try on the pearls when I come up there? xoxoxo
Post a Comment