Last Friday was the funnest day ever! A couple days prior at Park Day we asked Jodi to teach us how to make her famous french bread. It's ooooo so good! So every body came over and we kicked the kids outside to play with marshmellow guns and bikes and made bread! I wish I would of taken some pictures of the finished product. I'll make a deal--if you want to see it come visit me and I'll make you some famous french bread!
1 comment:
Thank you for updating your blog. I ENJOYED THE PICTURES SO MUCH!! The kids are so CUTE!!! The picture of Jackson wrapped in a towel looks so much like Aaron. It's unbelievable! And yet the one where he's sitting on the chair watching you girls make French bread looks so much like you. I can't wait to see them all again!!! You will definitely miss all your friends in Alaska. Oh how very blessed you have been to be surrounded by "angels." I feel so blessed that all my grandbabies are being raised by their mothers and not in daycares. THANK YOU Heavenly Father!! Love you all so much
Post a Comment