Since Caleb's baptism he's had so many questions about when he should start fasting; he really wants to. So Sunday he wakes me up and asks for some cereal. I told him fine just pour what you're going to eat. (My kids tend to have eyes much larger than their stomachs). I took a shower and got ready and walked out into the kitchen to find that Caleb only ate half of his cereal.
"Caleb could you please come here. Why did you eat only half of your cereal? Did you pour too much?"
" No Mom. I'm fasting the other half."
Talk about a gut buster.
2 comments:
LOL..how funny. I know where he gets the smarts from. How cute. I need to fast, I wonder what Im going to do?
such a smart kid. I started fasting one meal at 8, and a full fast at 12...who knows what my kids will do
Post a Comment