Monday, February 9, 2009

Miracles Happen

Yesterday was the most wonderful day ever! Our prayers were answers and how grateful I am to a loving Heavenly Father. I'm grateful for my trials and always hope to learn something so I can be more prepared and better at my next trials. I feel so much gratitude. Yesterday morning when we received the news I just couldn't get myself off my knees. I felt like I could pray all day and give thanks. I felt like Ammon in Alma Chapter 26 (which is my favorite chapter in the Book Of Mormon).
11:...my joy is full, yea, my heart is brim with joy, and I will rejoice my God.

12: Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things.

16:...Yea, who can say too much of his great power, of his mercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of men? Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel.

I can't even explain how much gratitude that I feel in my heart. I'm just so thankful. God is good!

7 comments:

Megs said...

o my goodness, he got a job?????

Unknown said...

that is great and GOD is good, but you didn't tell the great news and what has been answered? I am still praying AND hoping my answer comes SOOOOOOOOOOOON! because I AM so stressed and can't take much more!

Megs said...

i think it very important to note, that sometime God does answer our prayers and we might not like the answer so we just dont listen....

* This Is My Life...My Family * said...

Which miracle are you speaking of???? Regardless of which AWESOME.

Jayci said...

i'm glad you got great news!!! I'll have to ask about it on Sunday :) Seems like a lot of happiness. You deserve it!

BookwormMama said...

Awesome! Congrats! I love the scriptures you posted! Some of my faves!
But you have me on me wondering what great news!!! :]

Our Three Sons said...

What is the news?