
I just found this picture on my friend's MySpace page. I'm on the top row second from the left. This was graduation from AIT. Our eyes are all red because we're about to all separate. We were the "Black Lions" and had been so close for so long. I left for Korea while Ginder, my best budd two people to the left of me, left for Germany. Betton, bottom row and all the way to the right, went to Texas.
O the joys of basic training. Ginder and I (Grubb) are the ones on the bottom in the lighter sweatshirts. I wish we wouldn't of lost track of each other. We were hanging on my bed, which had been seen thrown across the room on several occassions for not being made properly (it was great entertainment to all my friends). We called it the "executive office" where we would meet.
Betton labeled this picture, "Grubb, Ginder, and Betton. Where you find one you find all three." So true. We were all inseperable.
4 comments:
Some people never age and you're one of them! :>)
I second that YO!
o my goodness... FLASHBACK!!!!
OMG How funny I had never seen you in uniform LOL. I love you Jess
Post a Comment