My life has led me down this path that's ever winding/
Through every twist and turn, I'm always finding/
That I am lost again/
Tell me when this road will ever end/
Give me a revelation/
Show me what to do/
'Cause I've been trying/
To find my way /
I haven't got a clue/
Tell me should I stay here/
Or do I need to move?/
Give me a revelation/
I've got nothing without You/
I've got nothing without You/
Through every twist and turn, I'm always finding/
That I am lost again/
Tell me when this road will ever end/
Give me a revelation/
Show me what to do/
'Cause I've been trying/
To find my way /
I haven't got a clue/
Tell me should I stay here/
Or do I need to move?/
Give me a revelation/
I've got nothing without You/
I've got nothing without You/
The chorus of this song just hit me so hard. I know that things are so uncertain right now but I really feel like my Father will take care of us- no matter what the outcome. I also know that he answers all prayers and keeps all promises. I'm worried about things but I really do take comfort in the fact that he'll walk beside me and carry me when my knees are too weak to walk through this trial.
4 comments:
WOW. That hit me too. Its very comforting. I love you Jess we all go through stuff.
XOXO
OMGosh Jess...I'm sorry things are so unpredictable right now; it is scary! But your faith is amazing and you are right. As long as we are TRYING to do what He wants us to do, He will guide us! Thank goodness Heavenly Father is so loving, merciful and kind!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I love you!
It's so true Mija. I have seen His hand in your lives guiding and leading you. He's not about to stop now. He has a plan and he's already working on it. Remember:
"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
(Those who serve him)
(Romans 8:28) Read your patriarchal blessing. The best is yet to come. Love you!
Not fun with things are stressful and uncertain. Im glad you can find comfort though!
Post a Comment