Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's a Party


Today I had some friends over for a Mary Kay party. Okay..so I've never bought MK but it all started as sort of a joke because I'm still applying makeup the same way as high school so I learned some new skills. Everyone just brought their kids over and it was so much fun.

It was hilarious to catch the little girls getting into the makeup also.

Marlana WAS going to go to Wal-Mart after wards but as you can see someone would probably thought she was a child abuser by looking at her child with black eyes. I think the little girls had as much fun as the big girls.

3 comments:

Parley and Anna said...

Jess,
I always love your blogs; you can always find the humor in the simplest things! Thanks for the inspiration! I love you lots and definitely miss your craziness!

Yolanda said...

I love Maddy's hair. Good job Jess!

Unknown said...

Since I am technically a MK consultant and could order for you 50% OFF/ my discount... all I wear and use is MK I love it! the girls look SOOOOOOO PRETTY!