Thursday, August 7, 2008

So it looks like I have some explaining to do....

A couple of days ago I checked my voice mail and my loving friend was laughing her head off and said, "Oooooo a bear attacked a mouse! Thanks for the laugh." I was confused about what she was talking about. And then I realized what it was.

Do you have a word with a couple of meanings, and a couple of different ways to spell it, that just confuses you? Well guess what, mine is moose (the animal) and mousse (the hair product). I remember spelling it with two e's and spell checker changed it to mouse. So there you go. It was a MOOSE that scared the crap out of Caleb and a MOOSE that was attacked by the bear. All mice are safe here. LOL.

3 comments:

Yolanda said...

It was very funny Mija!! Thanks for the laugh!

The Martins said...

Just blame it on having babies! That is what I do :) Luv ya Jess! Oh and I just developed 4th of July pics, will be sending that one of Aaron soon!

Megs said...

arent you so lucky to have this loving friend call you? hehehehe muah! you made my day, that day i needed that laugh! Miss you so much!