Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tagged

So my wonderful sister in-law tagged me. Here ya go Jennie...

Three Joys:
* The restored Gospel in my life and all the joys that come because of it
* My wonderful husband who actually wanted to be sealed to me. I thought I might have to arm wrestle him over the alter to say "yes" but he said so willingly. (Love you) And of course my children.
* That I just happen to live in the boundaries of the coolest ward...ever!

Three fears:
* Anything that has to do with my children being around water
* Leaving this earth not being sealed to Caleb and Kali
* Dying before my children are grown

Three Obsessions:
* I'm a girl so of course my weight.
* cleanliness of my house
* lately... house projects.

Three Surprising Facts:
* This one is really bad and Aaron always gives me a hard time about but I'm addicted to celebrity news. I have certain websites that I read at least once a day everyday. I really need to break this one.
* I love the smell of skunk unless I'm too close to it.
* I have three siblings and talk to none of them on a quarterly or semi-annually basis but one of their wives is reading this right now. Strange.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Oh my gosh, Im addicted to celebrity news as well. I talk about them like they are my friends.