Something is wrong with this picture...something very wrong....

The other morning Madeline got up really early and came into my bedroom. I said, "Mads go watch a movie." She said, "ok" and walked out into the livingroom. Aaron was like, "she can't do that Jess." At first we could hear whatever station was on the television. Then you heard silence. A minute later you can hear a movie starting. Aaron was like, "You mean she can find a movie, change the inputs of the television off the remote but isn't potty trained?" Okay that put it into perspective. So we have been potty training but it's mostly my fault that it hasn't been 100% successful. We did go to the park and I kept her in panties. I told her that if she peed in them that she would be cold because we weren't coming back home. She kept them dry for 2 hrs straight. Hopefully I'll have this chapter closed within the month.
1 comment:
GO MADDY, YOU CAN DO IT!
I can't get Bella to potty train for the life of me! and YES' like Maddy she picks out her own DVD's puts them in the dvd slot and starts them and all! She also gets herself dressed sometimes 3 times a day! but she SAYS NO to potty training and refuses to sit and wait! she thinks its interferring with her day or something.
p.s. she got her card today and check! very generous and the card is very cute! She was giggeling and all excited to open it! thank YOU ALL!
Post a Comment