Sunday, August 31, 2008
Tylenol Plus
Aaron has been gone for almost three weeks now and comes home on Saturday mornings (12:45am) thru Tuesday night. I'm super excited because it was worth the ticket for just a couple of days so that he could be with us for Jackson's birthday. So where has he been? Survival school in Spokane, Washington. Poor guy. He's already toughed it out in the woods for 5 days and had to catch his food. He was able to gut a rabbit. (yuck). He called me on Friday and I knew that was the day that he was in his....I forgot what it's called but they came and got him at noon to torture him. I was able to talk to him at night and asked him how it was, which he can't give any details about, but said that it would make me cry to know what happened to him that day and that he was so sore to move. That lab was only 7 hours long and by the end of this week he has to do 36 hours straight of being tortured. It's not everyday when people at ask you, "what's Aaron up to?" "Oh he's being tortured today." I just can't wait for all his schools to be over and for him to COME HOME! Sure do miss him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment